Notary Rotary
Platinum Escrow---Belleue WA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by ItsMe123 on 6/24/05 12:55am
Msg #47354

A week ago I had asked about payment history from this company as they stated a check was mailed and it still had not been receieved by me after a week in the mail. Well the check did come and if it's condition it arrived in could tell a story, it most certainly had a rough voyage. I am posting for the sole purpose of saying that they did pay as promised and the check was obivously close to lost in the mail--no fault of theirs. My whole experience with them was a very good one. I feel it is very important if one posts wondering if they should be concerned about payment and do receive payment as promised, that one should post to be fair to the company. I would work with them again many times over.

Reply by Jim_NJ on 6/24/05 1:48am
Msg #47360

It's good to set the record straight. I think several fine SS's have received bad reputations because few NA's follow-up with positive outcomes to payment problems they post.

My worst "almost lost" mail was a professional reference letter a kind client sent me. It was mailed only 35 miles away but arrived 16 days after the postmark and was obviously immersed in water for some time. It was stained, wrinkled and the signature was runny. I had to ask for a new copy but the client had a laugh when I sent him the original.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.