Platinum Escrow--Bellevue, WA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by ItsMe123 on 6/17/05 9:52pm
Msg #45723

I am aware 2 Platinum Escrow's exist.

I haven't been doing too many closings lately, concentrating on other business, and I decided to close one for Platinum Escrow in WA. Well it is time to get paid and Platinum Escrow just swears they mailed my check. I am told it was mailed last Friday. Either I have the slowest mail, although my other mail seems to be timely or it is lost--fat chance of that. Interestingly enough she stated a check was also sent to the borrower (not one that was disclosed on the HUD--that goodness for some insurance on my part if it gets uglier down the road). I did volunteer to call the borrower to see if my check was inadvertingly placed in their mail but that was answered with a quick "No that is not necessary, we know for sure that we mailed it to you and not to them" Interesting---they know for sure they have not made a mistake, yeah right. Now mind that this is after calling once before inquiring about payment.

I have seen positive posts directed towards the business name but it seems it is for the other Platinum due to the location people mention. Any input?

Reply by Nd_WA on 6/17/05 10:58pm
Msg #45741

You know mail do get mis-delivered at times. It happened to me twice after I've requested another check to be mailed then the original checks show up after 2-3 months.

I always get my check from Platinum within 10 days after the signing and it's the one in Bellevue/WA.

Reply by ItsMe123 on 6/17/05 11:16pm
Msg #45753

Thanks that it what I wanted to hear n/m

Reply by Les/CO on 6/18/05 8:54am
Msg #45818

I've worked for them (Platinum/ WA) and they've always paid quickly. I think they are a great company to work for.

Reply by Dave_CA on 6/18/05 9:55am
Msg #45825

One of my favorites. I would work for them anytime.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 6/18/05 11:43am
Msg #45837

Platinum Escrow -- Bellevue, WA
One of the Best, great to work with and pay fast. Very helpful staff and professional!!
Have done several jobs for them.
Teddog_CO

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.