Notary Rotary
Printed Edocs From Swiftview
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by B.C.B. in Ca on 6/17/05 6:41pm
Msg #45668

I'm doing my first signing tonight at 7pm. I had to print Edcos from swiftview for the signing. I can't tell which pages needed to be printed on legal size and which needed to be printed on standard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply by Nd_WA on 6/17/05 6:47pm
Msg #45673

If you don't have a dual trays printer then just print everything on legal. If you do and have the trays set correctly the program will tell the printer which is which.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 6/17/05 6:49pm
Msg #45674

I'm not sure since every package is a little different and my printer has dual trays and automaticly recognizes and prints the different sizes. I've only used Swiftview once. I can say that the DOT comes out on letter.

Reply by B.C.B.inCa on 6/17/05 7:00pm
Msg #45678

Thank you both. I have a Brother HL 5150 DLT with dual trays but I haven figured out how to get the printer to acknowledge the second tray. I printed the docs on both letter and legal; the size of the lettering on the legal size seem correct but seem rather small on the letter size. The loan is a refi and has only 11 pages.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/17/05 7:20pm
Msg #45681

Many print everything on legal and I have not heard anyone having trouble with that.

Reply by Dmartz_IN on 6/17/05 8:44pm
Msg #45703

If you still have the box from brother that came with the second drawer there was a small sheet with the instrutions on how to make the printer ackowledge the second tray im looking for mine if i find it i will post the instructions for you.

Reply by Dmartz on 6/17/05 8:59pm
Msg #45705

Re: B.C.B.inCA

Here are the instructions to your printer.
Go to START>Settings>Printers
Right click on your printer and choose Properties
Choose the ACCESSORIES tab and click Autodetect once the lower tray has been detected then click apply.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/17/05 7:21pm
Msg #45682

Re: Sarah....how did last nite go?..n/m

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 6/17/05 7:27pm
Msg #45684

It went well. I found out that the FedEx Dropboxes have envelopes and labels at them so you don't have to hope to get to a Mail Plus in time. Nice lady, took a while because she was looking over the docs. And I had learned for myself that being impartial can be hard but we must do it. I hope she looks those docs over and uses the RTC. Funny thing, her son works where I used to work but started there after I left. I told her to tell her son not to believe anything they say about me being crazy, lol...

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/17/05 7:31pm
Msg #45686

LOL.....hope her son has good things to say about you.
Yes we must remain impartial at all times, I try not to even register the rate or chargers just block it out, makes it easier. Good job on the drop box, safes a lot of time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.