Notary Rotary
Purchase Loan in CA
Notary Discussion History

Purchase Loan in CA
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Anne_SoCA on 6/17/05 5:16pm
Msg #45652

Purchase Loan in CA

I did several searches for purchase vs. refi info and got some information. But I was wondering if anyone in CA (in particular) has done many purchases?

I spoke with the escrow company I usually work with and their feeling was that a purchase wasn't HUGELY different than doing a 1st refi (except there's no RTC). Two other notaries in their office said the same.

I have one scheduled for tomorrow in Malibu (love going to the beach!). I was wondering if anyone else in CA has experience doing purchases and if so, would you mind sharing your thoughts?

Thanks!

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/17/05 5:20pm
Msg #45654

Did one this week, no RTC otherwise not much different. actually smaller package. Borrower just signed didn't read anything which surprised me I was expecting the signing to take longer with it being a purchase with no RTC.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.