Notary Rotary
REAL ESTATE CLASSES
Notary Discussion History

REAL ESTATE CLASSES
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Elda Garibay on 6/1/05 1:15pm
Msg #41524

REAL ESTATE CLASSES

Hi everyone, I'm so glad all of you are here! I'm new to this NSA thing, and have no idea about what to do in order to get familiar with Real estate loan docs, can anyone advise what I should do? I'm on NotaryPro's NSA list, and will be called soon!

Thank you all for your help!

Reply by Philem_OH on 6/1/05 1:21pm
Msg #41526

Welcome to the wonderful world, Elda. :-) You would serve yourself well if you read message #33325 (do a Search on the Msg#). That message is a right proper GEM when it comes to giving direction for "newbies."

After reading above message, if you have other questions, you may want to go back to the Search option, and see what comes up. Also, feel free to post questions here, but help us out, by telling us what state you're in. You can tag it onto your Login ID, or simply put at the beginning of the question, "I'm in Ohio (California, New York, etc) and I was wondering..."

HTH :-)
-Jim

Reply by Elda Garibay on 6/1/05 2:15pm
Msg #41543

ORANGE COUNTY-CALIFORNIA-REAL ESTATE CLASSES

Jim,

Thank you for your quick reply! As you can see I'm from the O.C. Smiley I will check out the message you recommended..

thanks again!

-Elda

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.