Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Red Hatters of the world unite! (For Sylvia)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Ernest_CT on 6/19/05 11:11pm
Msg #46108

Lady Rouge is very active in the RHS. She's organizing a Queens' Court in our area of CT. (That's a loose [oops!] association of Queens Mum organized [yeah, right!] to help each other get ideas for more activities, etc., for their individual Chapters.) Sandi's been loving every minute of being very busy. Isn't it funny how much work we're willing to put forth for our hobbies?r

Speaking of which, it is past time I was faxing the docs so that they can be approved for shipment. But that's a topic for another time....

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/19/05 11:50pm
Msg #46111

Organized???

I am sure Lady Rouge will point out to you that the RHS is a disorganization, not an organization, so we cannot be organized.

We have a Queens Court here occasionally so we can bounce ideas off one anotherSmiley

In my other life I am:

Lady Sylvia
Most Regal Queen Mother
Flying Red Hatters of Brevard.

Reply by Tonja Agey on 6/20/05 10:42pm
Msg #46344

Sylvia - not to step into your conversation but, are you talking about the Red Hat Soc. . .? I live in a small town with the ONLY RHS store called Le Chapoe Rouge (sp?). I also know the owner personally. Never heard of the RHS until she openned her store. She says people from all over come to see her store since it is the only one.

Just wondering . . .

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/21/05 7:27am
Msg #46422

Hey - feel free to step in on any conversationsSmiley
Yes, The Red Hat Society. Great disorganizationSmiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.