Royce Group
Notary Discussion History

Royce Group
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Brijoe_WA on 6/16/05 6:08pm
Msg #45300

Royce Group

Hi all

I did a search on this company but there is no information on here. Has anyone delt with this company lately. I did several closings for them in jan and feb with no problems. Then I had 2 in march I did and have yet to be paid. I have been trying to get ahold of them with no luck, it goes into there voice mail and I can never get a live person. Doese anyone have any contact info, or any other info on this company?

Reply by Sarah_Wa on 6/16/05 7:03pm
Msg #45322

I just got paid for one of two that I did for them in February. I also have one for March which has not been paid yet. The answer I got from Morgan is that she has not been paid by her client so she can't pay me. The phone number I have is 805-544-4434.

Reply by Brijoe_wa on 6/16/05 9:06pm
Msg #45361

thanks for the info. Thats the # I have for them too, I have left several messages for Morgan with not 1 returned call. Guess Ill keep trying. What part of WA are you in?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.