Notary Rotary
SarahBeth
Notary Discussion History

SarahBeth
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by ERNA_CA on 6/4/05 1:45pm
Msg #42327

SarahBeth

You were lucky not to have the signing last night. Nightmare instructions, says send docs back asap after signing, then on another page it says do not send docs back until you fax back thees docs for us to check if correct. Had to fax back 15 pages, its the weekend and no one there till Monday. SS said send them, well hope they don't deduct his pay, as it said after every instruction, if instructions not followed correctly will deduct x amount of dollars.
I called around tried to find another notary up here but no answer nowhere, as i was booked till late, oh my then the dirt roads in Apple Valley and pitch dark at midnight. Borrowers half asleep by the time i got here, But saved the day that the borrowers were such nice folks and the job pays well. Was done 3 am getting all docs ready for fed ex this morning as on top of everything of course all the notary certificates were wrong language. But I had no idea it would be such mess when I called you. Probably just as well you couldn't do it as you would have been on the phone telling me TANKS A LOT FOR SENDING ME A NIGHTMARE SIGNING Smiley

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/8/05 8:16pm
Msg #43374

Sent you this post below after the signing I called you about. you were lucky. No dishes and not that particular signing which was a nightmare as I was so busy.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 6/8/05 8:25pm
Msg #43377

Oh I didn't see that post. We went to Long Beach on Sat. I really didn't get a chance at the pc over the weekend. Sorry it was a nightmare, I'm sure I'll get one of those soon... lol

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/8/05 8:32pm
Msg #43380

Have you had any signings yet in Apple Valley at night when you have to travel dirt roads, or in Adelanto? What a nightmare.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.