Notary Rotary
Sign 'M Up - Anyone heard of them?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Anne_SoCA on 6/4/05 10:21am
Msg #42281

I tried doing a search on this site for Sign 'M Up (Costa Mesa, CA), but I couldn't find anythig specific about them. They were my first call for a signing about 3 weeks ago.

They seemed very nice, just wondering if anyone's worked for them before and what your experience was with regard to getting paid.

Reply by Roger/OH on 6/4/05 10:40am
Msg #42288

Only one experience, but it was positive. Jojo is very nice.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/4/05 1:46pm
Msg #42328

Did one for them, all was good.

Reply by JanetK/CA on 6/4/05 6:28pm
Msg #42387

I've done a few for them. One was a purchase with two properties, two packages each. It was last minute and needed to be done fast (borrowers were leaving town that night.) We didn't know all the circumstances up front, but I just did the assignment and renegotiated the fee later. The owner was fair with me and in fact, we each came up with the same number independently. (I didn't try to overprice it, keeping in mind that they are a SS.) Payment was received in a timely manner. I'd have no problem working for them again.

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/4/05 6:54pm
Msg #42393

For the life of me, I cannot figure out the logic for some of the names of SSs that I see.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.