Notary Rotary
Sign on the X has a A raiting with BBB.unreal
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by ERNA_CA on 6/20/05 3:37pm
Msg #46222

Not many have bothered to report them to BBB.

Reply by Sara-NV on 6/20/05 3:46pm
Msg #46227

Erna, how would a person go about filing a complaint? Can you do it online via a BBB website?

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/20/05 3:53pm
Msg #46233

Re: Sign on the X has a A raiting with BBB.unreal.sara

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13134410&hAKAID=1&hAddrID=1

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 6/20/05 3:48pm
Msg #46228

I have tried reporting companies to the BBB. They will not take complaints that are not consumer related. Even though I told them I was an Independent Contractor, they told me it was an employer/employee issue and to contact Wage and Hour. This has been the response to several complaints. I then forwarded my complaint to the Attorney Generals office and was told the same thing.
Its frustrating but the only satisfaction was when an Attorney owed me $3,000. I contacted the Florida Bar and that did the trick.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/20/05 3:57pm
Msg #46236

I have used the State licensing board and the BBB in the past in regards to a contractor that owed me lots of money. It worked for me. Now if the BBB is not there to assist what good are they. And if they have a A raiting for Sign on the X. How can we trust the BBB raiting if they turn us away?

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/20/05 4:13pm
Msg #46243

Re: Margret

I don't know how it works in Florida. But reporting unethical practices to the State Licensing board here in California dose produce results. As long as you have good documentation.
Just a thought if you ever run into trouble again.

Reply by Barry/FL on 6/20/05 10:44pm
Msg #46345

Just filed a complaint with the BBB at:

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13134410&hAKAID=1&hAddrID=1

I only hope everyone who has not been getting paid does this.

Since they rate the Signing Service, then it seems to me they must take the complaints about it.

Besides, the Arizona BBB put the word out about Notary America - the Schriebers, didn't they?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.