Notary Rotary
Speedy Closing same as Speedy Closings?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by AngelinaAZ on 6/14/05 4:38pm
Msg #44625

In April 2004 Speedy Closing was listed on the Signing Services list with an unavailable rating. Now they have a 4 star rating??????

Is this Speedy Closings because I still have them on my 'work for charity list'. They paid very slow... how did they get 4 stars or is it a different company?

Reply by debOK on 6/14/05 4:43pm
Msg #44627

My experience with this company is that with patience you will receive payment. I wouldn't rate them as four star because of slow payment.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/14/05 5:25pm
Msg #44632

Re: Are they the same company?

Closing vs Closings... note the s.

Reply by Anon on 6/14/05 5:23pm
Msg #44631

They pay the 30th of the following month...

you did the signing. So be prepared to wait if you did a signing at the beginning of the month. I also have a problem with their instructions. It states if you don't send the tracking # in promptly the next day, you won't be paid. That is ridiculous! There were a few other things that I don't remember off the top of my head, but it seems that they're just creating loopholes not to pay.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/14/05 5:32pm
Msg #44634

Re: Company Name

I haven't done a closing for Speedy Closings for a long time. I was going through my list of SS's from the Signing Service link above (I do this about once every six weeks) and I saw that they now have a four star rating. Then I noticed the minute name difference and I was wondering if it was the same company. I don't have the old info close at hand from the signing I did for them (Speedy Closings) so I was wondering if anybody knew.

Am I not asking my question right??? I keep getting a different answer.

I agree with you though... they were a pain!!!

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 6/15/05 6:55am
Msg #44762

This is the same company.

I don't know how they got a 4 start rating - the 2 times I worked for them I had to "remind" them to pay me.

Is there any way to get that rating changed?

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/16/05 12:53am
Msg #45037

I'd like to know that myself. In fact I'm going to ask.

Reply by PhillyCloser on 3/30/07 1:53pm
Msg #182925

If you having problems with no or slow payment by Speedy Closings in NJ. And the title company was Fiserv, you can call Kathy Jud at 1-800-842-8423. She is with Fiserv's vendor management department and let her know your situation.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.