Notary Rotary
What's going on?? I like it but...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 6/25/05 2:28pm
Msg #47753

Two more jobs this afternoon. Gotta go put my clothes back on...get myself together for them. This will make four for today. I can't figure it out. Not complaining, of course, but so much for that afternoon nap. Smiley

Reply by TitleGalCA on 6/25/05 3:14pm
Msg #47760

Count your blessings kiddo! I keep staring at my phone trying to will it to ring...ring...I'm available...I don't want to do laundry....ring :(

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/25/05 5:06pm
Msg #47771

I was busy all week... today was booked but all but one cancelled. No docs... incorrect docs... big problems.

Where are you in CA Title Gal? I keep getting calls from a company I work with alot to do signings in the (951) area code...Murrieta ???? If you service that area I can give them your name if you want me to.

Reply by Calnotary on 6/25/05 5:44pm
Msg #47784

Im in that area Angelina. Let me know if I can help you with your overflow.

[e-mail address]

Reply by TitleGalCA on 6/25/05 6:45pm
Msg #47805

Sweet of you Angelina...I'm available after 5 and all weekends (due to my day job as superhero title officer) and I'm in the 805 area code.

For only doing this after hours and weekends, I can't complain...just wondering why so quiet for a Saturday EOM).

Smiley

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/25/05 6:53pm
Msg #47809

I love superhero title officers... it's what I want to be when I grow up!

It wasn't meant to be a condescending offer... today's been a bad day for me communication wise and my last one just cancelled. The whole day went BUST!! What a bummer! I could have been at a BBQ!

I'm in 520 so if you ever get any confused SS's calling you for this area... send them my way!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 6/25/05 6:58pm
Msg #47813

Oh my gosh...condescend my way all you like Smiley (and it wasn't condescending). Will do the same for the 520 area code.

I do like my job alot...but methinks you're doing just fine as self-employed, super saleswoman, very professional signing agent. (and you sure know how to handle outa control title company receptionists, I might add)

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/25/05 7:11pm
Msg #47822

Re: Well thank you...

I must say she's been sooooo nice! I was there all day on Friday and she went out and brought lunch in for her and I... she and I... grammar police?

I think this is all going to work out just fine. I still haven't said anything to the poacher... I want to but I haven't a clue what to say!

I still just want to smack her but then I wouldn't be the **self-employed, super saleswoman, very professional signing agent** now would I? I grew up as a little scrapper and sometimes its hard to get it out of my blood!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/25/05 3:27pm
Msg #47762

I have also been slammed this week, even got a call today which I had to turn down.

Reply by Rick_In_NY on 6/25/05 8:35pm
Msg #47837

HELLO!!! It's the end of the month and end of the calendar quarter. The lenders need to make their numbers for bonuses, sales goals, etc.

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/26/05 1:35pm
Msg #47946

Rick gives me to old "HELLOOOO!!!" - and states the obvious - thanks Rick....My query was based on previous experience and hoping to get the attention of someone who is in the know about what caused this wave.

Maybe it is just finally getting myself established which has brought on the incredibile amount of business this month.

Reply by Barry/FL on 6/25/05 10:36pm
Msg #47851

I have been working a minimum of three signings to seven signings per day, and that is not counting the assignments I have been making through my SS. I had four today. I need tomorrow for the rest. Whatever it is that's happening, I'm glad it is and hope it continues.

Reply by Mary on 6/26/05 12:55pm
Msg #47939

I have not been getting many calls. sad but true

Reply by Barry/FL on 6/26/05 1:30pm
Msg #47944

In what state are you?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.