Notary Rotary
Which to keep the busiest
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Toni on 6/25/05 10:55am
Msg #47704

Would anyone mind sharing which companies keep them the busiest? I am just getting started doing in-home, as I spent the last 3 years doing closings/signings for a mortgage company and bank in house...now I work for an attorney p/t and I am trying to go out on my own part time doing signings also. I signed up with as many companies as possible a few months back, but only have 2 companies that call me consistantly...Nations Direct and Precision....but maybe only 3 a week at this point from them. I am in NY, so I understand if other locals don't want to give out the names of their best accts just to add more competition....but if anyone out of the LI area would give me some accts to go after, I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Reply by Marie LaFontaine on 6/25/05 10:57am
Msg #47705

Notary Pro, Accusigning

Reply by Charm_AL on 6/25/05 11:05am
Msg #47707

IREP handles all the HFCs and Beneficials

Reply by Brijoe_WA on 6/25/05 11:07am
Msg #47708

WOW....I asked this questin once a long time ago and got my head ripped off by everyone.

Reply by Charm_AL on 6/25/05 11:11am
Msg #47709

yeah...but did you ask it on a Saturday morning after we just made tons of money from the last two days? lol
I even have signings today! Anyone else ringing off the hook? I got a few new title companies from SigningAgent.com...impressive. I think this is going to be a record week, which is good cuz we need to pay for a condo at the beach! Smiley

Reply by BP/WV on 6/25/05 12:18pm
Msg #47724

IREP and Advantage are keeping me busy... I even have signings scheduled for tomorrow

Reply by BLE on 6/25/05 1:35pm
Msg #47745

Lenders First Choice, Accusignings, keep me hopping lately.

Reply by DaisyD on 2/17/06 12:36am
Msg #97878

Hi! Can you please give me more information about the company you called Advantage? Are they a SS or title company? where are they located? any contact information? Thank you!!
Have a great day!

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/25/05 3:00pm
Msg #47758

Since so many don't do work in Texas, I have made lists of companies to call while I am driving in my car. Dial for dollars and ask them if they work in your area. After that you can devote time to filling out webforms, etc. with companies that DO work in your area.

I know who works in my area, but I don't know who works in others... even reading the forums won't make that distinction...I prefer the old phone call method.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.