Notary Rotary
Why isn't SOX listed on this SS List?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Judith_VA on 6/28/05 2:42am
Msg #48394

When you go to the SS list on Notary Rotary, why isn't SOX listed? With 1 star or 0 stars for that matter. Can anyone tell me?

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/28/05 2:51am
Msg #48395

Because Harry is decent enough to have removed them from the list so nobody can get screwed by them? That would be my guess.

Reply by Monica - FL on 6/28/05 8:47am
Msg #48416

I won't work for SOX anymore. I had to physically go to their office in California to get one of the three checks they owed me. (I was visiting in San Diego and called them and told them I was in the area and would drop by to pick up the check). They have a new accounting person and I beieve she is really trying but then again when you have to wait 60-70 days to get paid, its not worth it.

Reply by Paul/MD on 6/28/05 8:56am
Msg #48418

Its better that they re not on anyone's list!

I am still waiting for a deal I closed for them 4 months ago. A scheduler called me last week to ask if I would do a closing for them. I told her that "hell would freeze over" before I could do another deal for SOX. She asked why - I told her about the invoice. She said that she would email their main office, but couldn't make any promises. About an hour later the email must of "hit the fan" because I get a call from a gal saying that she's in the finance department and did the research and doesn't understand why I didn't get paid. However she already cut the check and put it in the mail.

I still sit and wait with anticipation lol No check!

Reply by Anonymous on 6/28/05 11:23am
Msg #48456

They are on the list... Can you not read?

Scroll down the list till you come to "On the X" That's them!

Harry hasn't removed them from the Signing Services listing. Maybe inadvertently aided and abetted them to disguise their name, or maybe they are still on the list because even poor SSs have as much of a right to be on Not Rot as do newbies.

Reply by Judith_VA on 6/28/05 11:37am
Msg #48465

Yes I can read! Nasty person!

How in heaven's name am I suppose to know that it is under a different name? If you're not trying to be nasty, but funny - I did not come through when you typed.

Reply by Nasty_Here on 6/28/05 11:50am
Msg #48472

Re: Yes I can read! Nasty person!

Judith_VA, I sincerely apologize for my nastiness. In all honesty it wasn't aimed at you. I was thinking you were a relatively new person asking for info on SOX. My sarcasm was aimed at the likes of Cali(KnowItAll)Notary (and others) who tend to be resident experts on this forum and who should have known that SOX/Sign on the X/On the X are one and the same company.

It drives me bat-sh*t when they bash people on here (especially the newbies) and act like they know everything.

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 6/28/05 2:25pm
Msg #48523

Re: Yes I can read! Nasty person!..When I clicked on the

Company named "On the X", it opened up as "Sign on the X".

You are so right

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/28/05 3:47pm
Msg #48548

Re: Yes I can read! Nasty person!

Bite me. At least I'm man enough to stand behind my words, unlike your wimpy anonymous postings.

And why would you automatically assume that I would double check the list before responding to Judith's question? Unlike you, I assume her reading comprehension skills are intact.

If it drives you bat-sh*t when people bash others on the board, you probably SHOULDN'T DO THE SAME THING, ya freaking hypocrite.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.