Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Wow! You think a Citibank Heloc is easy? Try a CLIP!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Cherilyn in CO on 6/9/05 4:55pm
Msg #43600

NASCO called me to do a clip. I had no idea what it was. Scheduler said it was a credit line increase. I said sure! Why not?

It's 11 pages! That's it! I'll do these all day long. Takes about 5 minutes! Sure a nice break from the Ameriquest hell docs.

Reply by janCA on 6/9/05 4:57pm
Msg #43602

Clips are great. I'll even travel 45-50 miles to do a clip if it's for NASCO. I like to keep them happy.

Reply by Anonymous on 6/9/05 5:22pm
Msg #43610

And yet they require 2 years experience. Right now I trying to get Citibank to request me so then maybe NASCO would complete my registration. I know somebody that works for Citibank but in the IT field who is sharing my business cards with the different MO's. It's just frustrating that they require 2 years experience for such small packages. If you know your state laws and can follow directions it's not a hard thing to do. I'm 3 months into this profession and getting frustrated. I know I can handle the job. Tomorow I'm going to wake up refreshed and motivated to get back on the marketing bandwagon.

Reply by SamIam_CA on 6/9/05 5:57pm
Msg #43619

**sharing my business cards with the different MO's**

Did you mean LO's as in Loan Officers? If not, please LMK what MO stands for. Love learning new lingo.

Reply by Anonymous on 6/9/05 6:01pm
Msg #43620

MO Mortgage Officer, LO Loan Officer, probably the same thing. My friend and I were on our walkie talkie phones when we were talking and thier was alot of yacking in the background. I know he said M something. Thought he said MO.

Reply by SamIam_CA on 6/9/05 6:05pm
Msg #43623

thanx! n/m

Reply by HisHughness on 6/9/05 6:57pm
Msg #43638

SamIAm_CA inquires:

***Did you mean LO's as in Loan Officers? If not, please LMK what MO stands for. Love learning new lingo.***

MO = An additional amount, as in, "That HisHughness got MO' of what I want than any other man I KNO."

LO = Underneath the normal level, as in, "I'm feelin' mighty LO, cause even though that HisHughness got MO of what I want than any other man I KNO, I'm getting less of it than any gal with a big brain should."

Reply by SamIam_CA on 6/9/05 7:38pm
Msg #43643

Now I get it fo sho!

Reply by kynotary on 6/9/05 5:37pm
Msg #43612

I am new to this, who is NASCO? Sounds like a company to be lucky to work for!

Reply by SamIam_CA on 6/9/05 6:03pm
Msg #43621

NASCO = Nationwide Appraisal Service Corporation

It totally confused me at first. NASCO is also the name of a big employer in San Diego. They build the ships used by the US Navy.

Reply by Melanea/FL on 6/9/05 7:40pm
Msg #43644

do you mind me asking how much do you or anyone usually charge for these clips? I imagine not a full fee?
thanks

Reply by Cherilyn in CO on 6/9/05 9:33pm
Msg #43681

I got $65-but like I said, 5 minutes and you're done.

Reply by Melanea/fl on 6/10/05 8:35am
Msg #43751

not bad at all...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.