National Signers Network
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by DellaCa on 6/16/05 6:01pm
Msg #45298

National Signers Network

anyone signed up with this network ?

Reply by Markita-MI on 6/16/05 9:35pm
Msg #45368

Hi there. Is that through Great Lakes Notary? I recently signed up with this network. The website is currently under construction. I am hopeful that it will deliver all that it claims. I think it will be a great opportunity to network with other notaries particularly in MICHIGAN.

Markita-MI

Reply by Anonymous on 6/16/05 9:57pm
Msg #45378

Hope you did a search of Great Lakes before plunking your money down.

Reply by DellaCA on 6/16/05 10:18pm
Msg #45389

Yes, it sounds good but I'm not so sure they will deliver,it was developed by Great Lakes and it seem like a lot of $ to be listed with them.Of course if what they are advertising was delivered that would be another story.

Reply by Markita-MI on 6/16/05 11:40pm
Msg #45412

I will keep you posted as to whether or not it delivers on what it promises.

Reply by Leslie - Mo on 6/17/05 12:07am
Msg #45421

I almost signed up for their new network. After checking their website found that it's still "under construction" and has remained that way for several months. I'm not sure how long it takes to get a website up and running but it makes me leery that they want to collect your money now for a website that isn't even functioning.

Reply by Dee on 7/12/05 8:34pm
Msg #51426

Just a note, I recenly went to the website and found that it has changed in appearance. I called Great Lakes and they explained that all the bugs were finally worked out and that the sight is currently uploading and will be functional by Friday July, 15. The man on the phone apologized to me and thanked me for my patience. I was also told that since I had to wait so long, my effective date for membership would now be August 1, which is also extended to all network members. I thought that was fair.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.