Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
anyone ever have 2 SS book you for the same appt?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by MelissaNV on 6/27/05 7:09pm
Msg #48282

I am still trying to figure out which one is going to pay me. Both said they were going to overnight docs. I wonder if I hadn't said something if I would have gotten 2 sets of the same docs.

Reply by MsRobboPA on 6/27/05 7:17pm
Msg #48287

Melissa this has never happened to me. Maybe the borrower(s) are doing a refi with one lender and a HELOC with another and the SS got both loans.

Reply by MelissaNV on 6/27/05 7:22pm
Msg #48291

both were for REFI's.

Reply by Kay / NV on 6/27/05 11:34pm
Msg #48375

Maybe they have 2 homes? Live in one and rent the other? Vacation home? I would wait to look at the documents.

These borrowers may also have 2 companies competing for the same loan and are going to sign the best package. Best rate, $ back, fees, etc. If this is the case great for you because you can charge each one the signing fee as you went to the borrowers home. 1 will be signed the other a trip fee depending on the SS.

Good luck.

Reply by Paul_IL on 6/28/05 4:02pm
Msg #48553

Usually happen on a lst minute closing at the end of the month. Title puts out to multiple SS and first to fill gets the appointment.

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/28/05 4:31pm
Msg #48566

Yes. I have had title co. and ss call me for the same job.

Reply by SDgirl on 6/28/05 5:32pm
Msg #48584

Had this happen to me over the weekend... Very odd! What did you do?

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/28/05 6:25pm
Msg #48598

In this case I do not accept assignments from this particular title co because they were scheduling AQ cash-outs and did not say so until the docs arrived...cannot do those in Texas w/o title co, lender branch or atty's office.

So, I just told them no and then the ss "No thank you."

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.