Notary Rotary
fedex pak discussion
Notary Discussion History

fedex pak discussion
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by DonnanorthernCA on 6/21/05 12:07am
Msg #46380

fedex pak discussion

I just read the discussion about pak versus envelope, etc.well get a load of this, I have asked several UPS drivers for legal size paks or envelopes and every single one has told me that they can't even get them and to use a fedex pak with a UPS label on it.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 6/21/05 12:20am
Msg #46381

I've been to the UPS depot ...

... and even the UPS's OWN DEPOT can't get the legal-size packs! Unfortunately, they refuse to put it in writing.

Reply by Martha Gall S. CA on 6/21/05 12:58am
Msg #46386

Re: I've been to the UPS depot ...

New to loan signing - I set up an "occasional account" with UPS and requested Legal Express envelopes (on line). Got them in 2 days.

Reply by Terri_CA on 6/21/05 1:19am
Msg #46390

Open accounts online with FedEx and UPS, the legal size envelopes are available free of charge that way. And you can get those items that you can't get at the local "shops." Both the "Sturdy Pak" and the Legal Size "reusable" envelope for FedEx are only available through online ordering.

It's the easiest way to get your supplies.

Terri
Lancaster, CA

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/21/05 12:51pm
Msg #46519

I agree with setting up an account. They do get 'em to you fast! BUT... I ordered the reusable legal envelopes from UPS and got the non-reusable ones AND a note that the reusable ones were out of stock. Sheesh.... So--for that CERTAIN co.--I save any/all reusable UPS envelopes I get AND reuse them for that CERTAIN company. What a PITA!
The other thing I can't seem to get out of UPS is the plastic stick-em-on label holders for the internet printed labels. I have to use Fed-Ex's plastic ones. UPS needs to be bopped on the head.

Reply by Jenni on 6/21/05 1:23am
Msg #46392

Just call them, they delivered a box of them with 3 or 4 days. I think there is 250 in each box
I got the legal size envelope. No Cost, don't even need an account. Ordered those and the labels.

Reply by Art_MD on 6/21/05 6:20am
Msg #46405

I have no problem getting legal size envelopes at Kinko. There there for the taking and not hidden or behind the counter- don't even have to ask

Art

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.