Notary Rotary
how to
Notary Discussion History

how to
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by jay on 6/6/05 1:38am
Msg #42575

how to

any info on how/where to find info on how to become a notary in az.

Reply by HisHughness on 6/6/05 2:28am
Msg #42577

Jay asks:

***any info on how/where to find info on how to become a notary in az. ***

Wow. This one isn't the bottom of the barrel -- it's underneath the barrel. He isn't a beginning signing agent who wants some pointers on how to do it. He isn't a notary public who wants to become a signing agent. He isn't a new notary public who wants to know how to do the job of a notary public.

He isn't yet even a notary public and wants us to tell him how to become one.

Where is CaliNotary when he's really needed?

Reply by Charm_AL on 6/6/05 7:55am
Msg #42587

Hugh asks...

"Where is CaliNotary when he's really needed?"

he has a life ya know, didn't you here he's in a new relationship, which is the reason he's being nice?

Reply by Charm_AL on 6/6/05 8:05am
Msg #42590

man.. I need more coffee, here should have been hear...thanks for not cuffing me Bren Smiley

Reply by Philem_OH on 6/6/05 7:57am
Msg #42588

Jay,

Don't mind Hugh too much. He does his job well here: Annoy/offend those with questions he deems unsuitable. We love him for it, but it's a TOUGH kinda love, you know what I mean? :-)

At any rate, follow this link http://www.azsos.gov/notary/ and you may find the information you wanted.

HTH,
-Jim

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/6/05 8:03am
Msg #42589

*but it's a TOUGH kinda love, you know what I mean?*

Sort of like venison off an old doe?

Reply by Philem_OH on 6/6/05 10:24am
Msg #42611

Now, Brenda, I am in NO WAY suggesting that folks start to gnaw/nosh/otherwise chew upon Hugh! :-)

The "venision" version of this conversation was entirely YOUR doing. Though, with a little salt.... hrmm...

-Jim

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/6/05 10:46am
Msg #42624

That's fine...I'm not scared of Hugh...

I have already talked to Hugh this morning and he's in a fine mood.

He got two calls for work in about five minutes. Annoyed the snot out of me...if I call him to chat, it's supposed to be all about ME--he has not understood that yet.

Anyhow...I have told him that the NNA convention is in New Orleans next year and I'll swing by and pick him up for a cross-country field trip...something like out of the old Mad Max movies...we'll pretend he's Tina Turner, and I'm Mel Gibson...it should be a large time.

Yeah...tough love like an old boot, gristle, venison, whatever.

I'm feeling productive today...
I have already done my marketing today and getting ready to go do some medical affidavit work. Learned something from PaulFL...and walked the dogs twice.

Reply by HisHughness on 6/6/05 11:27am
Msg #42636

Philem_OH advises an unwary questioner:

***Don't mind Hugh too much. He does his job well here: Annoy/offend those with questions he deems unsuitable. We love him for it, but it's a TOUGH kinda love, you know what I mean?***

It isn't even noon Monday yet, and already I have been told that my behavior in the past few days has been "grisly," and my personality has been compared to venison off an old doe.

Darn, I feel so alive!!!

I'll try to be a little nicer. And I should be able to: my Beautiful & Talented Wife, now my Beautiful & Talented Estranged Wife and one of these days to be my Beautiful & Talented Ex-Wife, says I'm the most trying man she's ever met.

Reply by CA_Jeanet on 6/6/05 12:00pm
Msg #42649

If one is tough enough, you can be found to be entertaining at times.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.