Notary Rotary
i want to work directly w/ lenders - any suggestions / CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Justin Pearce on 6/8/05 4:06pm
Msg #43289

i asked this question once before, and got no real answerrs - so i thought i'd try again

when i worked at an escrow company many of our traveling notaries spoke of working directly with lenders as their personal traveling notary. mostly doing 2nd mortgage sign ups, but nonethless these notaries got the docs overnighted to them from WaMu and Bank of the West, etc.. and then they got paid when it closed from the lender.

it was a sweet deal, and they got quite a few a week. i wish i knew how to get ahold of them , but i dont. so if any of you guys have any suggestions - i'd greatly appreciate it. (other than telling me to call the 800# for the lenders - heheh )

thanks again

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/8/05 4:11pm
Msg #43290

Try and use the Internet to contact the lenders. But I think in most instances it comes down to knowing someone in the industry or perhaps getting in with a broker that works with many lenders.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/8/05 4:12pm
Msg #43292

Re: Just my humble opinion, before someone makes it .....

telling someone how its done in CA Smiley

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/8/05 4:43pm
Msg #43302

Re: i want to work directly w/ lenders - any suggestions /

Yeah...I just get excited when they ask for me through the title company. Had that happen a little while ago and I never got the call. It should have closed last Friday/Monday. I am following up to see if they found someone cheaper and did not call me.

Things that make you snap your neck and go "Say what???"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.