Notary Rotary
legal vs letter
Notary Discussion History

legal vs letter
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by al on 6/19/05 8:44pm
Msg #46090

legal vs letter

I have a printer, which can print legal or letter but will not choose by itself which size is correct. I was told that to do e-docs, legal size is fine, but if i do deeds that need to be recorded, wont they be rejected on legal size. I would appreciate any help thanks

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/19/05 9:11pm
Msg #46093

You can do one of 3 things: Change paper when you come to the Deed (if ya' can!) OR
just cut the legal size down to letter size with a paper cutter. Neatness counts! OR print it on legal & let the Title Co. cut it down to size. Tho', they do appreciate your doing this for them.

Reply by AnonymousMe on 6/19/05 9:18pm
Msg #46095

I print everything legal size and have never had any problems with TCs or anyone else. I don't have time to babysit my printer for paper sizes.

Reply by al on 6/19/05 9:29pm
Msg #46097

thanks so much!!

Reply by DJ/OH on 6/27/05 4:20pm
Msg #48239

I just lost a job because I only had one paper tray. I asked could everything just be printed on legal, but they just mumbled and said they would prefer someone with 2 trays. I hope not too many companies are like this because I just purchased my HP and would hate to have to buy another one this soon.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.