Notary Rotary
nasco survey
Notary Discussion History

nasco survey
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by CalNotary on 6/10/05 12:39pm
Msg #43798

nasco survey

Would any of my fellow notaries who work with nasco please share with us what they agree to pay for your services? Since Nasco let's notaries set thier own fee for different signings I'm curious to find out the range of pay for different assignments. Thanks Much!

Reply by annon on 6/10/05 1:17pm
Msg #43812

refi - $100
heloc - $75

both rates are for overnite delivery.

Reply by MD on 6/10/05 1:41pm
Msg #43816

I get $125 any edoc (including HELOCs). Then again, they don't call me very often. I presume others around my area are cheaper.

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 6/10/05 1:57pm
Msg #43824

I get 75 for Heloc plus 25 for EDOCs. 75 for overnighted.
100 for refin plus 25 for edocs.

I do 2 a day easy, busy week 3-4 a day including Saturdays. They call me all the time and a lot of the time I already have one booked for that time or I am too far away to commit to that time. I get calls to go to 4 counties.

Reply by CalNotary on 6/10/05 2:09pm
Msg #43826

Thanks Margaret,
That's the kind of feed back I was looking for & I think it helps all of us to share in a cooperative spirit. Personaly if I got as much work as you (2+ signings a day) I'd be a happy camper. Thanks again.

Reply by konakai on 6/10/05 4:28pm
Msg #43867

I live in a rural area on the very Northern California Coast. I rarely get more than $50.00 for any signigns because almost everyone else here does too. I've been certified for 3 years. I get a lot of NASCO Citibanks which I love because with e-mail I get $75.00 for them. Most take place at a brokers office, and are quick. I had a ton of them, until this month, when I went to the stupid convention, and they gave my appts. to many different notaries. Before the convention, They only called me and one other woman. They are still calling, but I'm getting paranoid that I'll be getting less calls now.
I wish I knew how to get more title companies to call so I could make more than $50.00/job!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.