Notary Rotary
ok I have a question regarding supplies
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by DonnanorthernCA on 6/23/05 2:08am
Msg #47044

I need another pad of jurats, but when I went to the supplies section of this site, there were no jurats on page 1 so I clicked on next but what I got was the same page with a phrase that said I had to choose one of those items first. I don't need anything but jurats- how am I supposed to order them?

Reply by christi/socal on 6/23/05 2:14am
Msg #47045

go to notariesink.com/useful_forms.htm They have jurats you can download and print yourself. ;-)

Reply by ladyinred29 on 6/23/05 8:35am
Msg #47080

Thank you for that link. They have very professional looking items to print out!

Reply by Charm_AL on 6/23/05 8:47am
Msg #47082

ladyinred...

memories...your screen name reminds me of when I was in Colorado Springs several years ago for a convention and I danced with Terry Bradshaw. I had a red dress on and the song was Lady in Red. He came overr to my table and asked me to dance, I was in shock mode....trust me, he's a much better football player...lol

Reply by ladyinred29 on 6/23/05 8:51am
Msg #47086

Re: ladyinred...

Oh well . . . at least you have the memory!! hehehe!!

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 6/23/05 9:58am
Msg #47102

free jurat download at www.notaryclasses.com

Scroll on the left side of their home page and you can download a Calif. Jurat form for free.

Reply by Martha Gall S. CA on 6/23/05 8:33am
Msg #47079

I bought my California Jurat stamp here on this site. Go to the supplies section/stamps right in the same area of the commission stamp.

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 6/23/05 2:26pm
Msg #47174

Re: ok I have a question regarding supplies...Martha

Did the Jurat stamp that you bought on this site have the 2005 required wording?
I'm presuming it did, but I'm just checking.

Thank you
Stephanie

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.