Notary Rotary
quoted a fee of $1940.00
Notary Discussion History

quoted a fee of $1940.00
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Art_MD on 6/15/05 10:10am
Msg #44789

quoted a fee of $1940.00

Call from a signing service. They gave location. I realized there was an error since it was in Tacoma, WA. Quick numbers including airfare, car rental, motel and sub to a WA notary came up with $1940. The SS said there was a notary in WA with the same name. Oh well, it would have made my month.

Art

Reply by thnotary_NY on 6/15/05 10:55am
Msg #44807

I had a call for one in CA. !?

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 6/15/05 12:12pm
Msg #44835

Art_MD... Is that legal?... Hmmmmmmmm

to be commissioned in MD and notarize docs in WA?... (scratching head here... wondering if my 2 week vacation to the East Coast can be a write off if I notarize docs in NJ, NC and DC). Time to get on Priceline.com and book the air and hotels so I can start contacting lenders and negotiating my fees Smiley

Thinking!... Always thinking!!!...

Joking around here.

Reply by Art_MD on 6/15/05 1:10pm
Msg #44852

Re: Art_MD... Is that legal?...yes

Note part of my cost was to sub(contract) to a WA notary.

Art

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 6/15/05 2:06pm
Msg #44871

Coolio Art!... I can sub contract to my sister in NJ

Ahhhhhhhhhh... forget it. She REFUSES to keep a journal because she "only" notarizes her bosses' signature.

I've tried to tell her... Over and over and over again... CYA... Keep a journal!!!!

When I see her in July, I'm going to hit her over the head with a 2 x 4 a couple of times. Then maybe it'll sink in.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.