Notary Rotary
A&M Closing Service
Notary Discussion History

A&M Closing Service
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Beth-CA on 3/17/05 2:04pm
Msg #26065

A&M Closing Service

Couldn't find anything on them. They're out of Mission Viejo, CA. Anyone have experience? I did a closing for them end of Jan. and called to check on payment today. They gave me a response that made me believe that they don't regularly pay invoices; only when someone calls to ask about payment. What I got was "your check will be mailed on Monday." Thanks folks.

Reply by jojo_MN on 3/17/05 2:26pm
Msg #26071

Did two closings for them. One paid in 6 weeks, the other in 10 weeks.

Reply by EPCA on 3/17/05 4:00pm
Msg #26093

Couple year back I used to get regular work from them, they usually pay 6-10 wks. later. Keep track, make sure you fax back invoice and all they require, so they won't have an excuse they didn't receive. Overall I've had positive response and everyone I've dealt with there have been very professional. Again I have'nt done any signings for them in over 11 months.

Have a great day!

Reply by cal2az on 5/23/07 1:53pm
Msg #191601

Re: A&M Closing Service

Beware of this company in Mission Viejo, CA. Rating; F on BBB. They owe me $300 for three e-doc signings from Dec '06 and Feb'07 - The staff is exceptionally nice - but my creditors don't accept "nice" for payment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.