Notary Rotary
Affidavit of Irretrievable Breakdown :) LOL
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Korey Humphreys on 3/24/05 8:24pm
Msg #27534

I had to laugh tonight. I went to a couples home to notarize an affidavit of breakdown. I'm used to seeing the affidavits being technical and full of legal jargon.

Well tonight the one I notarized was about a page long and at the end the wife actually put the following "In short I am petitioning the court for a divorce because my husband seems to have more intercourse then I."

I laughed inside and started turning red. The lady asked me what was wrong and I told her the truth that I've never seen an affidavit of irretrievable breakdown be so outright frank! I then I laughed for about a minute (not trying to be rude) and then told her that I'm not an attorney so I can't tell you what to write.

She wasn't mad, but I think she realized what I was saying because she was making joking comments about her husband and her. Needless to say... I thought it was interesting and wanted to share this experience with you.

Have a good day!

=======
Korey

Reply by Anonymous on 3/24/05 8:28pm
Msg #27535

hee.. hee.. hee.. never a dull moment!! n/m

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/24/05 8:31pm
Msg #27536

I wish I could be there to hear her testimony 8-D n/m

Reply by Anonymous on 3/24/05 9:28pm
Msg #27547

That would be priceless! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.