Notary Rotary
Anyone heard of...
Notary Discussion History

Anyone heard of...
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Loretta Reed on 3/8/05 8:00am
Msg #24317

Anyone heard of...

Nationwide Closing Connection in Pinconning, MI.
Yes mother, I did a search.

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/8/05 4:59pm
Msg #24408

Dear Loretta:

Don't be cute.

Love, Mother

Smiley

Reply by Ty_MN on 3/8/05 8:58pm
Msg #24440

Re: Anyone heard of...LOLOLOL

Loretta...you are funny...thanks for making it obvious how stupid it is to bite someone's head off for asking a question that might have been asked once before.

I used to travel around the country teaching customer service and I would tell people all the time...If you worked at a label company that only sold labels on a roll and everyday you rec'd 100 calls asking .."do you sell rolls of labels?" You can't get pissed off because it's a new person asking every time. NOW, the people on this board should think about it....you can get the same question everyday (because it could be a new person everyday finding the site) BUT remember it's a new person each time the question is asked. Get ticked off when the same person asks the same question everyday.

ps...you shouldn't have to prep the readers of your post that you did the search....obviously you know what you might have gotten.

Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.