Notary Rotary
Anyone live near Plano TX
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Mike/NJ on 3/10/05 1:55pm
Msg #24782

I need help with Richmond Title.. I want someone to file theft of Service charges on behlf of our company.

I would be willing to give half the fee's collected as a service fee.

Reply by Amy Clough on 3/10/05 2:43pm
Msg #24793

Mike please call me, my direct number is 214-291-8806 I work for Richmond Title Services and pay the invoices. If anyone has any issues please call me directly I am always willing to help.

Sincerely,

Amy E. Clough

Reply by Mike/NJ on 3/10/05 2:48pm
Msg #24797

Amy we spoke many times and Ocean Notary only got a partial payment for service rendered. Just getting that was a nightmare.

I have been paitient enough, I sent a letter with my full intentions 2 weeks ago I have not heard from you or seen a check for the balance in the mail.

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 3/10/05 2:48pm
Msg #24796

Mike,

Are these the people that have been giving you the runaround with the FEDEX and all.....

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/10/05 4:33pm
Msg #24809

Mike:

This is interesting. And...How far behind are they?

eMail me and let me know what you need...maybe I can help you figure out something. I am not familiar with theft of service charges in Tx (as in the penal code) but that does not mean it does not exist...and there is always reporting them to the Texas Insurance Commission...and their professional associations and organizations...etc.

Was this primarily Ameriquest work?

Reply by BrendaTX on 3/11/05 9:34am
Msg #24931

Regarding Richmond Title

Mike, I have replied.

Reply by wade/ar on 3/10/05 7:54pm
Msg #24835

Funny, I've had an experience with Cochran Investments for the last two days. Did a signing in February. I called and spoke with Susan at Cochran, verified information and she was able to tell me the check no., but not when the check went out. Gave her my phone number and expected a call back. I called again today (twice). First time, she said it would be a few days, the second time she said that the check was cut on February 18th.

Richmond Title contracted Cochran to hire me, so I called the closing manager, who put me through to Amy. She informed me that they dispersed funds on 02/18/04. So why am I still waiting to be paid!!!!

Reply by Mike/NJ on 3/10/05 9:32pm
Msg #24863

They must have a standard excuse list..

I have heard it all from them from paying the wrong company to false FedEx numbers.

Brenda you have mail and it was a Countrywide loan.

Amy what no telephone call, sure have not seen a check for the balance? Thats ok because now the additional legal cost will kill you.

Reply by Amy Clough on 3/11/05 4:01pm
Msg #25012

Mike:

I just want to clarify that Richmond Title Services did not schedule this closing. It was scheduled by the lender. The lender also POC'd the fees so we do not have the money they agreed to pay you. You may want to contact the individual that hired you for the closing to find out how they intend to pay you.

Also, I did not realize that Mike/NJ was Michael Edmonds of Ocean Notary Services or I would have called you. I will be calling you shortly.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.