Notary Rotary
Barrister Title Agency/NJ
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Mary Pierce on 3/3/05 2:57pm
Msg #23487

Anyone have a contact and a number for this company? I call the number I have and the number seems to be out of order.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 3/3/05 3:13pm
Msg #23490

Turns out I think Barrister Title is probably part of Alta Financial Mortgage in Voorhees, NJ. I can't get through to either number and I did a signing for them through Sirianni's office in December and of course have not been paid. Seems the last time I called the title company I had my check that week. Now I can't get a hold of this one either.

Reply by teddog on 3/3/05 4:00pm
Msg #23496

Sounds like another Thomas A. Sirianni. Ask for PRE-PAYMENT.

Good Luck

Teddog

Reply by Mary Pierce on 3/3/05 8:12pm
Msg #23521

Believe it or not this was Sirianni job....the docs were done for this title company....I found their number....they moved a long time ago and the number had changed and was still on the internet with the old number and Sirianni's confirmation had the old address on it.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 3/4/05 12:31pm
Msg #23625

Well spoke to someone at the title company. Not much she could do but she'd mention it to her manager. The have basically stopped using him unless they are desperate. I asked her is she would ever consider working directly with a notary and she they have in some cases and asked me to fax her my contact information which I did.

Reply by NJNOTARYSERV on 3/6/05 9:19pm
Msg #24024

Whats up with this company and thomas saverini or whatever his name is. In NJ here and just want to know if i should stay clear or what.
THanks~

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.