Notary Rotary
Business Card Templates?
Notary Discussion History

Business Card Templates?
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Shane_IN on 3/5/05 10:57pm
Msg #23872

Business Card Templates?

Hey Anyone create their own business cards with any amount of success?
I can't seem to come up with a design that comfortable with and shopping the rest of you for some ideas.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 3/5/05 11:35pm
Msg #23887

I use Vista Print to create my cards. They have many templates you can use.
The link for Vista Print is http://www.vistaprint.com

Reply by Donna on 3/6/05 2:33am
Msg #23892

I just get mine from Vista prints they are only 4.99 for 250 and good quality too

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 3/6/05 5:50am
Msg #23895

Yes, I have created my own business card with success. (I even have the NNA symbol on it!). If you're interested email me ([e-mail address]). Maybe I can send it to you as an attachment to the email. You could just change the information (i.e., name, address, etc.) and then print it on business card paper you can buy anywhere.

Debbie

Reply by LawrenceOK on 3/6/05 8:48am
Msg #23911

My advice is to go to your local printer. They offer better quality cards, a verity of templets and their cheaper in the long run. Good quality cards should run about $30 for 250. The freebies I got from VitaPrint I trashed and when I spoke to the sales rep at VistaPrint she actually said "you get what you pay for" (shipping $4.99). jmo

Reply by Donna on 3/7/05 2:35am
Msg #24040

I was happy with my Vista Print cards ,as were all my co managers who ordered them and I get compiments on them alot. Maybe you just didn't have an eye for design?

Reply by Debbie/NJ on 3/7/05 4:02am
Msg #24043

Five people emailed me and asked me for my business card template. I tried to send it back to all five of you but al five emails were returned. I have sent email to others so I know my email is working. Is there some trick that I'm missing? When I sent my email I just hit the "reply" button. Do you have something blocking emails? If you're still interested in the business card I made, please email me again and let me know what I have to do to get the email to go through.

Debbie

Reply by Donna_CA on 3/6/05 7:40pm
Msg #24014

I tried Vista Print and didn't like the quality. I did a search and found www.buyprintingdirect.com. They offer the same price (you only pay for shipping) BUT the quality is sooooooooo much better.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.