Notary Rotary
Correct fee for an application appointment
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Hampton/CA on 3/31/05 9:37pm
Msg #29002

I've done a few appointments for a applications through an SS and always charge my base fee, since it takes me away from regular signings and application appointments take as long as a signing.

I got called by a lender for an appointment signing and they told me to include my invoice with the application for whatever I normally charge for application appointments. So, what is an appropriate fee for doing an application and picking up the supporting application docs (W-2, tax returns, etc.) when you're doing it directly for a lender?

If you like, you can email me at [e-mail address].

Thanks

Reply by Mysti_FL on 3/31/05 10:40pm
Msg #29015

I hope someone responds to you here! I actually drove about 90 miles for an application signing. I felt I probably undercut myself when I only charged $125.

At least the drive was nice!
Mysti

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/31/05 10:59pm
Msg #29022

With the price of gas thees days, what do we do. I am trying to cut down on long distance phone calls by comunicating with ss and title by email, but some insist on you calling them at least twice and then even put you on hold.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.