Notary Rotary
Document Closers - Just need to vent!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by HL in PA on 3/2/05 10:54am
Msg #23247

Hi everyone, I come on the board quite often and I have found it to be quite informative. On Monday I was home from my FT job b/c of the snow and I received a call from Document Closers for a closing on Thursday evening. The closing was within 10 miles RT from my home and the fee wasn't the best I've ever had but I negotiated to get just about what I expected. I was doing the "mom" thing at the time with my 9 year old so I wasn't able to pull up my references and find out about this company otherwise I wouldn't be writing this post! Since I was preoccupied with my son I tried to think of everything to ask such as an estimated time for the docs to arrive electronically. The lady Michelle from Doc. Closers said that she wasn't sure but the definitely the day before. Well wait until you hear this... I haven't even as so much received a confirmation to call and confirm with the borrower's! I have left the contact a couple of messages but I haven't heard back. Had I been able to check my references I would have known from the information on this board to stir clear of this company regardless of how close it was to home. It is also frustrating for me right now because although I do this PT I am finding it to be very slow. I can only imagine what it is like for the FT SA.

Just wanted to vent about this company Document Closers and tell othes to be aware. I am going to cancel the appt.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.