Notary Rotary
Eliminated Address in Profile
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by L.A.NSA on 3/30/05 1:47pm
Msg #28576

Due to the contentious nature of some of the posters on this Board, I deemed it prudent to NOT have my address known on my Profile here. Never can be too safe.

Reply by Mary_CA on 3/30/05 2:45pm
Msg #28587

Good idea. I did the same. Some of the posters here appear to not be very well grounded.

Reply by Denise Maza on 3/30/05 3:02pm
Msg #28590

hahahahah, so funny,

Reply by CaliNotary on 3/30/05 5:19pm
Msg #28639

Remember, your notary profile on this site is there to get you business. If it's incomplete there is a very good chance that somebody who pulls you up will skip past you to a profile that has all of the information listed in it.

As long as you don't link your profile to your screenname on this forum you should have nothing to worry about. If it were possible to match us up to our profiles without the link, I'm sure I would have received a ton of hate mail and phone calls by now Smiley.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/30/05 6:10pm
Msg #28652

Is that not a little paranoied lol

Reply by CA on 3/30/05 6:32pm
Msg #28663

Re: Eliminated Address in Profile---"Dazed-Looking" People

<<ERNA_CA on 3/30/05 6:10pm ....Is that not a little paranoied lol>>>

If people were MORE paranoid (reasonably), there wouldn't be so many child abductions, random acts of god knows what, etc., etc.. People just don't pay enough attention to what goes on around them. Has anyone noticed how many people appear to be in a hypnotic daze? Here's to paying more attention to surroundings. JMHO

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/30/05 6:38pm
Msg #28669

Re: So True. But address is nessasary on here. n/m

Reply by JJ_CA on 3/30/05 6:41pm
Msg #28670

I JUST USE MY P.O. BOX ADDRESS OR TO BE VIEWED BY AGENCY ONLY

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/30/05 6:43pm
Msg #28671

Oh I didnt know you could set it up for agency view only.
Thanks

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.