Notary Discussion History

Equity settlement services (NY) any feedback n/m
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Art_MD on 3/1/05 1:47pm
Msg #23081

Equity settlement services (NY) any feedback n/m

Reply by Teasa/NY on 3/1/05 2:01pm
Msg #23087

I think they are an excellent company. Usually edocs and are reasonable about fees, pay promptly and pleasant to work with. However, sometimes they are class d lenders which means d loan customers; long conversations with LO's, hand holding etc., but usually worth it in the long run.

Reply by Claudia - NJ on 3/1/05 2:01pm
Msg #23088

Art,

I have not been lucky enough to do any work for them but do have some friends that have and ESS are keepers. if you can develop a relationsyhip with them do. they pay well and on time.

Reply by Linda on 3/1/05 2:32pm
Msg #23095

I agree with all above. EXCELLENT COMPANY! Their docs are somewhat trying, but ESS are a bunch of really nice, fun people. They pay very well for your services

Reply by Mike/NJ on 3/1/05 3:12pm
Msg #23100

One of my best clients, they will pay you fairly and payment is very quick.

Reply by Dave_CA on 3/1/05 3:27pm
Msg #23109

If anyone is willing to share what they pay I would appreciate it very much. I'm about to register and need to fill in fee's. I realize they are mine to set but I see from these messages that they pay well and I don't want to lower their expectations. :-)
Please feel free to use my personal email [e-mail address].

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Reply by Dave_CA on 3/1/05 3:34pm
Msg #23112

Re: Equity settlement services (NY) any feedback

If anyone is willing to share what they pay I would appreciate it very much. I'm about to register and need to fill in fee's. I realize they are mine to set but I see from these messages that they pay well and I don't want to lower their expectations. :-)
Please feel free to use my personal email [e-mail address].

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Sorry if I'm cluttering the board but I realized that I had not removed the n/m

Reply by Mike/NJ on 3/1/05 3:38pm
Msg #23115

Re: Equity settlement services (NY) any feedback

Dave if your in the business you would know what the average rate would be for a title company. I can say they are fair about there prices and will help you out if more is required of you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.