Msg #29040

Erna... you make me feel like i'm in a chat room!! LOL n/m

Reply by ERNA_CA on 3/31/05 11:57pm
Msg #29043

hmmmm now that is strange

Reply by Trini Cartet on 4/1/05 12:02am
Msg #29045

Was it strange?

You have alot of spunk and zest here. You're also quick in your responses. Feels good!! Smiley You know though, because you seem to have the spot light now, like Korey once held, you are going to be bashed by the three (sometimes four) notorious oldies!!!

You got my vote!! I'll fight with ya!

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/1/05 12:10am
Msg #29051

Re: Was it strange?

I stepped in the spot light for a short bit on here to object to the inuendoes this aftrnoon. I dont seek the spot light by no means. Very easy going. Enjoy conversing and love humor. Surly that is not a reason to be bashed . Korey shall be back I am sure, but I hope the bashings will stop.for everyones sake.

Reply by HisHughness on 4/1/05 12:17am
Msg #29053

Re: Was it strange?

Erna observed:

***Korey shall be back I am sure, but I hope the bashings will stop.for everyones sake.***

Korey deserved to be bashed; he just deserved much more to be ignored. If he does return, and if I encounter the same flow of inanities that occasioned my departure before, then I will leave once again. It is not that he angers me, or disgusts me, or evokes any sort of emotion with any impact. He does not. He is just such a lightweight nonentity that I don't even want to spend the time it takes to ignore him.

You undermine your credibility when you fail to recognize how little he contributed to this forum, and how much he detracted.

Reply by Trini Cartet on 4/1/05 12:26am
Msg #29057

Really Huh?

Really?! Huh?

I did search through all the threads Korey has written and all I see is the same three, sometimes four, notaries bashing him because he happened to mention about his other work obligations, which, obviously, he has turned into one.

I see the same notaries public accusing him of 'split personalities' and the what not's!

I see every notary, including myself (what's up calinotary), who has ever complimented Korey, or has thanked Korey become turned into Korey.

God forbid for someone to like him and his helpful posts.

It sickens me that he was driven away because of bulls**t! You all need to get off his back and stop insisting that he is a nut or wack job!

And before you all gang bang me, I must say that I don't intend on leaving anytime soon.

Reply by HisHughness on 4/1/05 12:32am
Msg #29060

Re: Really Huh? Yes, Trini, really

Everyone is free to choose their role models, if not their mentors. You also have to be prepared to accept the consequences of those choices. Good luck with the consequences of choosing Korey Humphreys, or any of his SPs, as your role model for either signing agent or human being.

Reply by Trini Cartet on 4/1/05 12:42am
Msg #29062

I know who my role models and mentors are. I don't consider Korey as my role model or mentor thank you!

I do see what goes on against him and realize that it’s sad and pathetic. I know that once he does come back you're going to jump him hard. As I keep saying, the only negative things I see against him are from the same notaries (now 5). I see threads with the same notaries bashing him continuously.

It's time to stop. Korey is not here and we shouldn't be discussing him. In the attorney world, for which I still have my license, you should remember that it is construed as unethical to discuss a matter without the parties present.

End it here and now! When he comes back you should look at the good qualities about him. He’s a young lad with a bright future in front of him. At his age I was out be-bopping, not running my own business.

Reply by HisHughness on 4/1/05 12:50am
Msg #29067

I have spent negligible time bashing Korey Humphreys. I don't waste my time stating the obvious, which is what any criticism of Mr. Humphreys almost surely would be. He was mentioned tonight solely as an example of what has come to ail this board, and one of the reasons I stopped logging in.

What state are you licensed as an attorney in, Trini?

Reply by CaliNotary on 4/1/05 3:53am
Msg #29073

TRINI IS KOREY

Why is this not blatantly obvious to you guys?

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/1/05 8:42am
Msg #29102

Re: TRINI IS KOREY

CaliNotary:
I commend you for not allowing the clear undertones (an oxymoron?) of "Trini's" posts to provoke you as I believe they were directed at you...just MHO, of course.

Reply by CaliNotary on 4/1/05 4:54pm
Msg #29208

Re: TRINI IS KOREY

Honestly, I didn't read hardly any of them. By the first or second post I saw it was quite clear to me that it was obviously a sockpuppet. But maybe now I should go back and read them and get provoked Smiley

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/1/05 12:29am
Msg #29058

Re: Was it strange? To HisH

As I have experianced some of the bashing done under anon, my crime beiing not so perfect spelling due to a foreign background, as well my name beiing mentioned in a way to sugest I was someone I am not, therefore getting some of the same treatment as i have seen handed out to Korey, I would say that it is not my credability at stake but folks that abade by others beiing badly treated here.

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/1/05 8:17am
Msg #29091

Erna...

Maybe I can explain a few things to help you understand what has taken place here.
Korey has finally been caught in the act of viololating most of the rules on this website. He finally broke when we took a stand against his behaviors, including advertising himself in every post, then signing on as a new user to thank himself, creating many profiles and aliases to make himself feel better. When most of us publicy pointed out what he was doing he turned psychotic. That type of personality will only use others with no regard at this point to get the heat off himself, hence creating the anonymous and Trini characters yesterday to put you down and then pretend to be on your side. As you should be able to see, the man needs serious help. You don't need to constantly defend yourself, it was a mean spirited attack against you by korey himself desguised as many others. As far as Hugh goes that's your own battle...lol
I personally feel that your spelling can be checked by typing your message in word perfect (where it will underline the mistakes) would help you learn to spell the basic words. Then copy and paste into the body of the reply post. I understand that you have a foreign background, but it shouldn't really be used as an excuse. Everyone except Hugh Smiley will occasionally spell something wrong or type fast and not edit. Most of us edit to make sure our post makes sense and is spelled right.
In any case good luck to you and your business and forget about anyone bashing you, you were the chosen victim in a sick game.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 4/1/05 11:23am
Msg #29130

Re: Erna...

>>> I personally feel that your spelling can be checked by typing your message in word perfect (where it will underline the mistakes) would help you learn to spell the basic words. Then copy and paste into the body of the reply post. <<<

I suggest downloading and installing IESpell (http://www.iespell.com/). This allows you to spell check any box on a website that allows you to enter text. It puts a "button" on your browsers tool bar, so you simply can click on it to spell check the text box. (Cursor must be active in the text box to be spell checked.)

Best part about IESpell is that it is FREE. But remember, it is only a spell checker, it does not check for grammatical errors nor the use of wrong words, like "their" instead of "there" or "they're".

Reply by BrendaTX on 4/1/05 11:55am
Msg #29138

Spelling...

Thanks, Paul. I am going to try it!

Brenda

Reply by melissaNV on 4/1/05 12:16pm
Msg #29148

Re: Spelling...

thanks for the web site for the spelling impaired. Does anyone have a web site to update us on the slang used on email's, chat rooms, and message boards? I get the notary slang but sometimes lost with the others. Just now figured out the (n/m) thing. I feel stupid, but I haven't spent much time with boards like these.
Melissa

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/1/05 2:25pm
Msg #29176

Re: Spelling...

The n/m had me stumped too, dont spend much time on boards. Hard enough to spell a foreign language but having to figur out notary slang as well .
That makes me spellin impaired as well as slang impaired.
What a life ..... Smiley

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/1/05 2:39pm
Msg #29179

Re: Spelling...chat abbreviations...

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/textmessageabbreviations.asp

Reply by Charm_AL on 4/1/05 1:11pm
Msg #29155

Tanks PAW :)....n/m

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/1/05 2:05pm
Msg #29166

Re: Paw......I will try that... Thank you...n/m

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/1/05 2:03pm
Msg #29165

Re: Erna...Brenda

I just hope the sick games and bashings will stop.
Rather disturbing to watch grown people behave in that manner, and the real use for this board gets lost in the meantime.
I was very glad I found this board and it is a wealth of infomation, should be safe for all to come here without beiing harrassed as we are all supose to be professonals. But like in real life there are allways a few with issues. I have noticed there are some with ego issues and others with newbie issues. This board would be perfect if it was kept to notary issues and everyone showed respect for others. But then life is never perfect.
Just my luck to be made a part of the Korey issue. I wount loose any sleep over it, only harm done, time waisted that could have been used for better things.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 4/1/05 2:16pm
Msg #29171

Re: Erna...Charm last post was to you not Brenda

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.