Notary Rotary
Final Affidavit and Agreement
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by CarolynCO on 3/14/05 11:57pm
Msg #25462

I have Transcontinental form "Final Affidavit and Agreement" -- "The undersigned, as General Contractor and/or Owner(s) and Purchaser(s), for the purpose of inducing Transcontinental Retail Office to issue it's Loan and/or Owner's Policy for Title Insurance in connection with the property described as: ..."

There is a section "Owner's and/or General Contractor's Statement" and a "Purchaser's Statement" section with a signature block for borrower to sign as Owner, but there are also blanks for Purchaser and Contractor.

On the ack. "... foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this blah blah day by _____ as General Contractor, ________________ as Owner(s), and ________, as Purchaser(s)."

I assume that I strike through the General Contractor and Purchaser(s)?

Reply by CA on 3/15/05 12:39am
Msg #25470

As to the "General Contractor" wouldn't you put "n/a." As to the "Purchaser(s)" wouldn't the "Owner(s)" be also considered the "Purchaser(s)?" JMHO

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.