Notary Rotary
GAC General American Corporation 3 months still NO PAY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 3/22/05 7:09pm
Msg #27101

We have been waiting to be paid since the middle of December 2004! We have called, faxed, ect. No pay yet! They keep sending us more papers to fill in and fax back. We do but still no pay. Now they want us to give them our credit card numbers ... YEA RIGHT!!!... they say that they have to do a back ground check on our company. We faxed them a complete background check from our state but they say that they need our credit card numbers as they want to do their own background check! They say without their own background check that we will not be able to continue doing business with their company!!!! :0)

Reply by Becca_FL on 3/22/05 10:24pm
Msg #27139

GAC pays monthly on or about the 15th. I have never encountered this situation with them. I continue to accept jobs & they continue to pay my fee on time each month. I've never been asked for my credit card #.

Reply by Happy_in_Fl on 3/23/05 4:02am
Msg #27176

Never- ever had a payment problem--as Becca Fl said.

Like clock work! Timely pay 100 % of the time!

Reply by Paul/MD on 3/23/05 8:33am
Msg #27191

I get work for the on a regular basis... never had a problem with payt. They meet my fees also.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.