GETTING NEW BUSINESS
Notary Discussion History

GETTING NEW BUSINESS
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by immanuel6 on 3/28/05 2:10pm
Msg #28039

GETTING NEW BUSINESS

Help!

How can I obtain Certified NSA assignments ASAP. I'm a Real Estate Agent and Certified NSA. Does anyone know of a company that really need mobile NSA A.S.A.P?

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 3/28/05 2:32pm
Msg #28045

Re: GETTING NEW BUSINESS...immanuel6

Hello

On your Notary Rotary Profile there are no phone numbers....how do you expect anyone to call you with an assignment????
Perhaps you would receive calls if you had a phone number listed.
To me, if a company fgoes to you profile and sees that they can receive your phone numbers upon request & they are in a rush to fill a job assignment - they are going to the next person.
Just an observation.

Reply by immanuel6 on 3/28/05 2:41pm
Msg #28050

Stephanie, thank you so much. Today is the first day that I have started trying to obtain new assignments. I didn't realize that companies can review my profile from this website. Sorry, but I am a newbie to Notary Rotary...Thanks again for your reply.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/28/05 3:24pm
Msg #28054

You will benefit ...

... from having the two-letter abbreviation for your state in your name when you post on the Forum. It will help people give you advice that is appropriate to your state.

Reply by immanuel6 on 3/29/05 5:22pm
Msg #28364

Re: You will benefit ...

Thanks Ernest, I needed that info!

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 3/28/05 4:08pm
Msg #28064

I recommend that you list as many phone numbers as possible....home...work...cellular.
The more you provide, the more successful you'll be & good luck.

Reply by Stephanie/CA on 3/28/05 4:10pm
Msg #28066

I just checked out your profile - you see, now you have a greater chance of receiving calls.
Everyone can access your profile; I am glad to see that you updated your profile soon after my suggestion.

Stephanie

Reply by immanuel6_CA on 3/29/05 5:32pm
Msg #28371

Steph, I did take your advice. Now, I feel more confident about obtaining new assignments. Thanks for your wonderful advice!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.