Notary Rotary
H & R Block closing
Notary Discussion History

H & R Block closing
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Becky on 3/17/05 12:10am
Msg #25927

H & R Block closing

Did one today. Was great. An H & R Block agent called same time of scheduled signing. Borrower put agent on speaker phone and we went through docs one at a time. H&R Block agent had duplicate set and explained the docs page by page. All I did was flip the pages, point, they sign, I notorize. I didn't have to speak. What a blessing....after doing 2 Ameriquest earlier, it was great not to have to talk!

Reply by KimNJ on 3/17/05 1:57pm
Msg #26060

How did you get registered with H & R Block..I do AQ I hate them..they pay well but the deals are awful..Please advise..thanks

Reply by Becky on 3/17/05 8:14pm
Msg #26157

The assignment came from an SS. I intend to call up H&R Block. I've checked their website and couldn't find sign-up infor nor an email link.

Reply by Fefe/IN on 4/27/05 9:39am
Msg #34300

Hi Becky, if you find out how to sign up directly with H&R Block, please let me know. Thanks!

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 4/27/05 10:09am
Msg #34306

Just make sure that the particular ss doesn't have a non-compete clause in thier contract.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.