Notary Rotary
Has Anyone Else Experienced This?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by ColleenCA on 3/23/05 10:55pm
Msg #27369

I have emailed many SS's asking them to call or email with info on signing up with their company if their website doesn't have a notary sign up link. Many have not even responded and I was wondering if this is the norm? Would it be better to call those companies vs waiting for an email? It has been amazing to me how many have not responded. I am still trying hard to market myself daily with no response for any signings as of yet.

Reply by Joseph_CA on 3/23/05 11:02pm
Msg #27371

Hi Colleen, you will see that after you have become a paid member you will start getting calls.
I had a few calls after becoming a paid member.
Good Luck!!

Joseph

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 3/23/05 11:13pm
Msg #27373

How many companies are you signed up with?

If you haven't signed up with 150+. then get back to marketing

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 3/23/05 11:18pm
Msg #27375

Should be substitue

My typing is terrible today, maybe I need to go to bed.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 3/23/05 11:23pm
Msg #27379

You are right Dogmonger

You need to go to bed! Your reply I am sure was meant to be in an earlier thread, and you meant to type substitute not substitueSmiley LOL

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 3/23/05 11:34pm
Msg #27380

I hope it is the end of the month

Otherwise I'm losing it. Love the new pictures at the bottom of your posts:-)

Reply by Urana Kush on 3/23/05 11:22pm
Msg #27378

Yes, Colleen, I have experienced this even after calling a company. Don't let it deter you. I would prefer to believe that they are understaffed as opposed to un-professional.

Reply by Victoria/FL on 3/24/05 6:11am
Msg #27395

Has happened to me, too.

I just make a note that I contacted them and then after I have exhausted all other avenues to receive business, I will follow-up with them. Hopefully by then I will be so busy I won't need to register with them anymore.

Reply by ColleenCA on 3/24/05 7:21am
Msg #27399

Re: Has happened to me, too.

Yes, I am just at about the 150 mark and continue to market every day. I had planned on taking an entire afternoon to follow up with all of the companies who have not responded. I was just curious to see if anyone else had experienced this. Thanks.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/24/05 8:01am
Msg #27403

In my experience this is pretty typical. That's why it's important to keep signing up, signing up and signing up because some may not contact you *until* they actually need a signing in your area. Keep a list of SSs that you do sign up with so you don't resign.

Reply by ColleenCA on 3/24/05 8:23am
Msg #27412

Hi Carolyn. I guess the most frustrating thing for me right now is that other "newbies" in areas close to where I am located have not marketed themselves as much as I have and already have a few signings under their belts. I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself (whine, sniff). All I can do is keep plugging along.

Reply by mike/ca on 3/24/05 11:08am
Msg #27433

colleen take heart, it took me about 6 months to get this together with my first few months being very lean. after a year of plugging along i now do about 35-40 a month. you just need to go the extra mile.

Reply by ColleenCA on 3/24/05 1:17pm
Msg #27450

Re: Has Anyone Else Experienced This? Thanks Mike/ca

Thanks! I will go the extra mile, I always do. It's good to hear that I am still within the 6mos arena and I can only hope all of this marketing, marketing, marketing pays off in the end. Thanks Again!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.