Notary Rotary
Has anyone paid for this site?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Donna Lenzi on 3/21/05 2:40pm
Msg #26697

I was wondering if anyone has paid for this site and if it is worth it? I have gotten jobs (lesser paying ones) just wondering if all these companies are cheap or will they meet your needs as an experienced closing agent?

Reply by Donna Lenzi on 3/21/05 2:54pm
Msg #26699

maybe everyone is working ..................... just let me know if it is for experienced closing agents.

Reply by Ted_MI on 3/21/05 2:59pm
Msg #26702

Donna,

Yes, I am sure there are loads of people (including myself) that have paid for this site and obtained a premier membership and believe it was well worth the modest (in the larger scheme of things) expenditure.

Reply by Everette/VA on 3/21/05 3:02pm
Msg #26705

Are you referring to Notary Rotary? If so, it is well worth the cost of the Premier membership.
In 2004, I received 211 assignments in first time and repeat business that was generated

Reply by Everette/VA on 3/21/05 3:02pm
Msg #26706

Are you referring to Notary Rotary? If so, it is well worth the cost of the Premier membership.
In 2004, I received 211 assignments in first time and repeat business that was generated

Reply by Donna Lenzi on 3/21/05 3:06pm
Msg #26709

Donna /pa That is wonderful good news to hear the amount of signings you have gotten. Do you feel you got paid what you wanted or settled for their caps on closings.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/21/05 3:12pm
Msg #26716

Please begin by reading all the posts. Yes, all the way back to the beginning. If you have not found the answer to your specific question, then ask it.

We understand that you want answers fast. We will always help you once we have seen that you are willing to do some research yourself, then ask specific a question.

Reply by Donna Lenzi on 3/21/05 3:30pm
Msg #26728

(pa) Okay I am going to try to understand your response since I'm new at this. Reading the posts to my (?) I did that. I feel I did ask the question I was seeking. I didn't know this was a site to prove yourself & then we will help you. Sorry!!!!

Reply by JoJo_MN on 3/21/05 4:02pm
Msg #26737

I've had good business before I started using this site, but I really like the forum, so I upgraded to premier just to support the company. I have gotten assignments from the listing also.

As far as reading the postings, if you don't understand what the others are talking about, click on the orange tab that says "search". Put in the number one for the message number and start reading. After you read all of the postings on that page, press "Next" and Continue until you reach the current postings and most of your questions should be answered. If you still have questions, the time to ask is after you read all of the previous posts.

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/21/05 3:13pm
Msg #26717

The number of signings you get and the amount you get paid for the signings depend on many things -- how much you are marketing to get your name out there; how saturated your area is with SAs -- to name just a few.

Reply by Everette/VA on 3/21/05 3:11pm
Msg #26714

Sorry about the messed up posts! My computer was showing me who was the boss......I conceded!! Anyway, what I was saying was that I had 211 assignments that were generated as first time and repeat business in 2004 from this site.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/21/05 3:09pm
Msg #26711

It will help people here help you if you include your two-letter state abbreviation in your name when posting.

Is paying for Site membership here worth it? If you are from anyplace other than my area, then yes, absolutely. If you'd be competing with me, then no. (grin)

Reply by JoJo_MN on 3/21/05 4:03pm
Msg #26738

How to Read previous posts

I've had good business before I started using this site, but I really like the forum, so I upgraded to premier just to support the company. I have gotten assignments from the listing also.

As far as reading the postings, if you don't understand what the others are talking about, click on the orange tab that says "search". Put in the number one for the message number and start reading. After you read all of the postings on that page, press "Next" and Continue until you reach the current postings and most of your questions should be answered. If you still have questions, the time to ask is after you read all of the previous posts.

Reply by Anonymous on 3/21/05 4:20pm
Msg #26743

Re: How to Read previous posts

I must have the record, but I purchase my membership here and by half an hour later I had my first call.
It was then cancel by the borrowers but tell me anybody was quicker than my experience with Notary Rotary?

Reply by Mysti_FL on 3/21/05 7:22pm
Msg #26784

Hi Donna. Actually, the easiest way to ask a question here is to first hit search and put in the main words you seek (for instance, you may use membership, notary rotary, etc.). If you cannot pull up anything, or the ones you pull and read really do not answer your question, then post a message and advise you did a search but....................

You'll find that many of the notaries who have paid for a premier membership here have gotten called within the first month or two. It all depends on the area in which you live, how many notaries are in your area, how experienced you are and how much you charge for your services.

Good luck to you, and don't forget to add your state's abbreviation to your name when posting.

Mysti

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.