Notary Rotary
Help! Hugh Past post
Notary Discussion History

Help! Hugh Past post
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by DellaCa on 3/10/05 12:04am
Msg #24656

Help! Hugh Past post

This below is a past post by you, what was the out come. hat was the fix to your problem? My printer started doing the same thing today, very nerve racking Everything I tried was not working toward a fix. Please share you fix to the problem .Thank you DellaCa

I have attempted to download pdf documents from an SS website. The first part of the document set will download to the 22% mark, then hang up. The second part will reach 32%, and hang up.

I have attempted to save them, to no avail. Likewise, I have been unable to send them directly to the printer. The total size of the two files is 4,615,000 bytes (that is 4.6 megs, isn't it?) I do not know the Adobe Acrobat version used to create them; I have Adobe Acrobat 6.0. I understand that there is a compatibility problem between 6.0 and 7.0.

My computer runs at 1.66 GHz and has 512 MB RAM.

This is the second time I have encountered such a problem. Anybody have any ideas?

Reply by HisHughness on 3/10/05 12:54am
Msg #24672

Same thing cured my problem as cures the problem of drool on a baby's chin. A little wipe did it. In my case, the wipe consisted of scrubbing my hard drive down to bare bone, buying a new computer, and using the old computer to back up files. Hope you find a less drastic answer.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.