Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
How to buy a used cell phone other than eBay?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Melody on 3/23/05 10:39pm
Msg #27365

Does anyone have any tips on buying a used unlocked cell phone from any other source than eBay?

My cell phone was stolen from my car in January. I learned that I need to have two phones so I don't have to suddenly buy a new phone from my cell service provider at a VERY HIGH price. I want to have a second phone on tap for such emergencies so all I have to do is buy a new SIM card.

Do you know of any way I can buy a used/new cell phone for a reasonable price? The phone must be unlocked and not attached to any cell service plans.

I have been placing bids on eBay for over a month. The prices are too high. I would love to find an alternative source.

I am looking for a used Nokia 3120. Wouldn't you love to sell me yours for $45? The 3120 does not have a camera. Don't you 3120 owners really want a camera phone?
Hint, hint ;)

Thanks lots!!!

Reply by Korey Humphreys on 3/23/05 10:51pm
Msg #27367

Go prepaid cell n/m

Reply by Becky/KS on 3/24/05 3:23am
Msg #27392

Where are you located? If you're in CA, try recycler.com. If not, a seller may be willing to ship out of state, but you won't have the same securities as buying on e-bay.

Reply by Charm_AL on 3/24/05 8:04am
Msg #27406

I've got a new Cingular Siemans with a blue tooth you can buy Smiley
it does everything but your dishes

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.