Notary Rotary
Indiana Closers
Notary Discussion History

Indiana Closers
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Sherri_IN on 3/21/05 4:16pm
Msg #26742

Indiana Closers

I am going to be a Closing Moderator in Indiana. I will be underwritten by one of the largest Title Companies. I am in need of closers for NW Indiana, NE Indiana, SW Indiana and SE Indiana. I used the term closers because I would prefer experienced Title Closers who have done both Purchase and Refi closings.

Please e-mail me directly if you are interested.

[e-mail address]

Reply by Ted_MI on 3/21/05 4:45pm
Msg #26748

Re: Seems you have all of Indiana covered n/m

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/21/05 5:18pm
Msg #26751

Doesn't this fall under the heading of ...

... advertising? As is, don't use this forum to advertise your services?

What is a "Closing Moderator"? Inquiring minds, you know....

Reply by Sherri- IN on 3/21/05 6:19pm
Msg #26768

Re: Doesn't this fall under the heading of ...

First off this is not advertising my services. If you had read it carefully I am looking for Notaries in those sections of Indiana.

"Closing Moderator" is a able to fully complete the closing processes. Work up Closing Statement, Documents, Close the transaction, receive the funds and disburse. I would not be issueing the Title Insurance. In Indiana we do not have Escrow Companies.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/21/05 6:23pm
Msg #26771

Thanks! n/m

Reply by Tasha on 3/21/05 8:55pm
Msg #26812

Hello Sherry I am just getting ready to start being a morgage closer I would defently be interested as soon as I am more experienced and if you still need someone I would be severing northeast Indiana I live in Columbia City. Thanks

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.