Insuredclosings.com
Notary Discussion History

Insuredclosings.com
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by teddog on 3/26/05 1:35pm
Msg #27793

Insuredclosings.com

HI!!!
Has anyone had any jobs with Insured Closings.com ?? I got a call from them Friday, but before I accept any jobs I would like to know if anyone has worked for them and if they pay the notary fees as promised.
Thanks for any input you may have.

The Teddog

Reply by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 3/26/05 1:38pm
Msg #27795

Good company... they do pay as promised and timely. I've done everything from Citicorp deals... to refi's... to purchases for them. Great group of people.

Reply by Mary Anne Clettenberg on 3/26/05 5:49pm
Msg #27825

Thank You very much for answering. I'm getting VERY cautious who I do business now, I've be BURNED and can't afford to work for free (until I win the Colorado State Lottery) HA!
Happy Easter !!

Thanks Again
Mary Anne Clettenberg

Reply by Carol_CA on 3/26/05 7:31pm
Msg #27839

How did you advertise your services with Insuredclosings.com? I've been to thier website, but could not find anything for Notaries. Hmmm, maybe they found you through Notary Roatary :o)

Reply by teddog on 3/27/05 9:37am
Msg #27912

They called me. Guess they found my info. in Notary Depot. I have no idea how to sign up with them, that's why I asked online about them before I accept any assingments from them.
You know the drill-I'm tired of getting burned!!! Now only work for companies that I've done business with or that I research FIRST!! Try calling them, ask for a notary sign-up pkg.

Reply by Jon on 3/27/05 12:52am
Msg #27894

I used to do a lot for Insured, then they stopped having signings in my area. They just started to call me again, but they have lowered their fees below what I feel is acceptable so I have had to turn them down. They do pay and are very easy to work with.

Reply by teddog on 3/27/05 9:54am
Msg #27915

HAPPY EASTER JON!!!
Thanks for the info., I know they pay $50.for assignments and $75/for edocs. I told the lady that I spoke with that's not enough with the cost rising ($3.00 a gal for gas,etc..) she agreed and I told for $50.00 I would only travel within a 10/miles radius. She agreed and we will work out anything else. She did send me all the sign up info. So I suggest to everyone that they discuss the rising cost of doing our job and check Mapquest for mileage before you agreed to take a job-I have asked people while I have them on the phone to check the mileage for me, and they do, so you can get that MONEY thing out of the way. Personally, I would rather work for a decent company then get BURNED by some Fly-by-Nite. I've been doing very well working with my little group of companies,they increase when asked!!

Reply by Jon on 3/28/05 10:03am
Msg #27988

Unfortunately I am in SoCal and even though I was in their system as their main operative in my area, they wouldn't increase my fee. Too many SA's willing to work for nothing in my area. Guess I'll keep working for the TC.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.