Notary Rotary
Look at me, look at me!!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 3/19/05 1:16am
Msg #26407

I did it. Don't you just love the peach box next to my name?!

I have been wanting to upgrade to premier membership for quite a while now & since I needed to order some supplies, I went ahead and did it. Not only did I recieve a nice discount on my order, but I now have the lovely peach and blue box next to my name. Just like Hugh, Brenda & PAW, among others.

Frankly, I get more calls from this site than any other, not to mention the educational & entertainment value I benefit from night after night.

Thank you Harry!

Reply by Charlene_MD on 3/19/05 6:18am
Msg #26411

I have been a premier member since Janaury and I am a MD LTP. I have not received any calls as a result of this sight. I notice that my profile is looked at daily. I have been in this business for over four years. Do anyone have any pointers or suggestions?

Reply by Charm_AL on 3/19/05 6:43am
Msg #26412

YEY!!!
Look at You! welcome to premeiredom lol I get a lot of calls from this site also!

Charlene, hang in there...and keep signing up with SS's Smiley

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 3/19/05 7:08am
Msg #26414

Shhhhh

Don't let on what a good idea it is , everyone will want to do it and ruin it for we smart ones.
Just kidding, Harry, keep up the good work.

Reply by BK_FL on 3/19/05 8:16am
Msg #26415

Congratulations Becca!

You will find to have premiers membership here is well worth it. I receive several calls from this site on a monthly basis. BK/FL

Reply by Reggie on 3/19/05 8:30am
Msg #26419

Hey hang in there I noticed my numbers have gone up since I upgraded.

It will start just give it time.

Reggie
Kansas

Reply by DellaCA on 3/19/05 1:08pm
Msg #26443

WooHoo for you , I have not had any calls from this site but I still think its worth supporting the site.

Reply by DellaCA on 3/19/05 1:10pm
Msg #26444

ok what happened to my orange square :(

Reply by PAW_Fl on 3/19/05 2:05pm
Msg #26446

You need to check the box next to "Add Link To My Profile" each time you post a message. It is not checked by default.

Reply by DellaCA on 3/19/05 4:32pm
Msg #26466

Dud Smiley Thanks

Reply by missy_socal on 3/19/05 5:25pm
Msg #26472

I haven't had any calls specifically from Notary Rotary yet either (that I know of!).

I've learned so much over the past few months of steadily reading each post that membership is more than worth it, though. Plus, I got a discount on my CA Jurat stamp! Oh, and now I learn that I get to have that nifty orange box next to my name! ;-)

Much thanks and appreciation to all the regular contributers to this forum!

~Melissa

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/19/05 2:09pm
Msg #26447

Becca, congrats. Now you just gotta attach your photo to it -- that's one of Brenda's big things -- attaching faces to names.

Reply by thnotary_NY on 3/20/05 8:00am
Msg #26516

Just curious as to why that box is not picked by default if you are a premier member. Does any body know.? Thank you

Reply by mack/ca on 3/20/05 12:07pm
Msg #26525

is that what that meant i'll by darn

Reply by Ernest_CT on 3/21/05 5:45pm
Msg #26758

Congratulations, Becca!

Welcome to Premierdom! Initially I joined after lurking quite a while without posting. I joined because of the value the Forum provides, then found I was getting calls!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.