Notary Rotary
Looking for a Notary In the Baldwin Park Area
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by shadoulew/CA on 3/17/05 1:36pm
Msg #26051

Please email if you would be interested in doing a very easy signing in Baldwin Park this evening.
Thanks,
Shanda
[e-mail address]

Reply by Venessa on 3/17/05 2:01pm
Msg #26063

Hi Shanda, what time is the signing at? If I can't do it I'll be interested in doing notaries in the future in that area or surrounding cities; I'm commuteing from Rancho Cucamonga.

Reply by shadoulew on 3/17/05 2:06pm
Msg #26067

Please email me so i can talk to you. [e-mail address] it's at 10pm

Reply by Shari on 3/17/05 2:23pm
Msg #26069

I am in the Rancho area too, how are you doing with this signing business?? Been busy, and how long have you been doing this... Good to see someone close to me, I think... ;) Take care..

Reply by EPCA on 3/17/05 4:11pm
Msg #26095

Hi Shanda, I've emailed you with my availability for this evening, check your email and advise if you are still in need of notary for Baldwin Park.

Have a great day,

Esther

Reply by Susie/CA on 3/17/05 5:19pm
Msg #26109

I am in one city over and will be doing a 7:00pm signing in Baldwin Park this evening. I can help you now and anytime! I sent you 2 emails but forgot to send my phone number. I will send it right now! Smiley

S

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.