Notary Rotary
Mortgage Info Systems
Notary Discussion History

Mortgage Info Systems
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Becca-WI on 3/3/05 7:22am
Msg #23399

Mortgage Info Systems

Good morning! Anyone have any experiences with Mortgage Information Systems? I rode a long with a signing this week and from what we gathered it sounds as if they do a "bait and switch". Also this is the 2nd time the other Notary did business for them and the 2nd time the customer declined because the interest rates etc were not what they said it to be!

Any information would be helpful. I did a search to see if they were previously discussed and did not come up with anything!

Reply by Art_MD on 3/3/05 7:39am
Msg #23403

Don't know them, but please be sure of the name. There are several companies with similar names - Mortgage Information Services is one.

Art

Reply by sue on 3/3/05 7:43am
Msg #23404

'they' are a title company so they don't do a bait & switch. They do title work pursuant to lender instructions.

Reply by Becca-WI on 3/3/05 7:48am
Msg #23406

Ok, I will follow up with her for the lender information. That is good input, I didn't think of it that way, thanks sue!

Reply by Becca-WI on 3/3/05 8:19am
Msg #23411

Mortgage Zone

Ok, it is the Mortgage Zone she was referring to, have a good day!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.