Notary Rotary
NY Ethics Commission
Notary Discussion History

NY Ethics Commission
Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by caroleMI on 3/3/05 8:23pm
Msg #23524

NY Ethics Commission

After doing some research tonight I found the our favorite man (THOMAS A. SIRIANNI) besides being an attorney, is also a real estate broker and notary for the State of New York.

Since he is a notary he is also a public servant. New York has an Ethics Commission and the investigate complaints against public servants. Therefore, I filed a complaint. If all of us, who Sirianni owes money to, files a complaint maybe they will do someithing about this man.

The site to file a complaint is http://www.dos.state.ny.us/about/commissions.htm. His Notary Id number is 02S16024009. His Real Estate Brokers Id number is 35S10893501.

Reply by Josh_FL on 3/4/05 6:19am
Msg #23573

I would also call or submit complaint per this page: http://www.dos.state.ny.us/cnsl/complain.html

Reply by caroleMI on 3/4/05 6:42am
Msg #23576

Thank you Josh_FL, I printed out the complaint form and will get it out in the mail today. It would be great if everyone who has had a problem with him would do this as well. Then maybe the state of New York would do something about his practices. Thanks again for the info.

Reply by Mary Pierce on 3/4/05 7:20am
Msg #23578

Carole - just out of curiosity....how much does he owe you? Have you tried to contact the title company that hired him? I did that with the first 2 signings and was paid that week. They actually called Sirianni's office with me on the phone.

Reply by caroleMI on 3/4/05 7:26am
Msg #23582

He doesn't owe me that much. But, that isn't the point. All you have to do is read what has been said about him, all the b---ng, compaining and no one has done anything. I have found a way, and just thought that just maybe someone else would help stop this so called Attorney, Notary, Real Estate Broker.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.