Notary Rotary
Nations Signature Closers
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2005 Index

Posted by Jill on 3/22/05 10:30am
Msg #26932

I see a few threads about Nations Signature Closers Is this the same one out of Shawnee Mission, KS? They just called me for the first time to do a closing for them. I see a few comments about having difficulty reaching someone for help before and during the closing. Does anyone have anything else to add?
I take the comments in this dicussion board seriously and usually check here to see what everyone thinks about a company before I start doing business with them. Thankd for any imput. Jill

Reply by Art_MD on 3/22/05 10:38am
Msg #26935

They pay relatively quickly. Average<21 days . Never a pay problem.
Found their paperwook is usually in order.
Never had a problem with communications - others may have.

Art

Reply by CarolynCO on 3/22/05 1:11pm
Msg #26986

I've been paid 2 weeks after signing.

Reply by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 3/22/05 11:05am
Msg #26943

I'm not sure about the communication problem... I don't think I've ever needed to contact them during a signing... but have never had a problem before or after signing, if needed. They are a great company... pay as agreed (at least with me)... and I take all I can from them.

Reply by SN-PA on 3/22/05 11:18am
Msg #26949

I've never had a problem with them....contacting them or being paid.

Reply by Jill on 3/22/05 12:18pm
Msg #26973

Your comments have been very helpful. I hope everyone keeps using this as a resource to let others know how companies rate. Thanks!

Reply by Jess/NC on 3/22/05 3:51pm
Msg #27031

I did a closing for them about a month ago and still have not been paid. Documents were supposed to be overnighted but they forgot to send them out and I ended up printing them (and they took forever to print!) It was a mess...had to keep calling, but the girl was very nice - just sounded completely frazzled as she kept telling me they were coming ("I'll get them to you in ten minutes") as she was working on them.

Reply by TnNotary on 10/7/05 1:02pm
Msg #69346

This is going back to your message on 3/22/05. This company has been calling me and I haven't been able to accomodate them as of yet. But I want to understand the threads from my search. Do they pay on time and what kind of company are they?
I don't want to call them until I get a clear understanding if they are worth the call back.
Thank you in advance.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.